Spynamics - Instruzione - Decompressione
Italian version in development...
Spinal Decompression with the Spynamics Sacro Aligner and wedge.
» It is advised to visit your physician prior to use the Spynamics Sacro Aligner as Back Pain may have other causes than Misalignments in the structural system.
1. Place the Spynamics Sacro Aligner onto the wedge with the head part elevated.
2. Lay onto the tool with the lower sacrum just touching the head of the tool.
3. Relax, breath normal and allow body weight to start decompression of the lumbar spine.
4. For additional decompression gentle crunches (elevating the chest) can be made.
5. Stay in this position for around 1 to 2 minutes.
6. Remove the wedge and reposition the sacrum onto the Spynamics Sacro Aligner.
7. Start with the normal routine (active movements) using the Spynamics Sacro Aligner following the instructions for a few minutes (~ 3min) before standing up slowly and carefully.
After the relaxing position with the decompression wedge the normal exercise routine can begin.
Below pictures show positions and movements done with the Spynamics Sacro Aligner under the Sacrum but without wedge! » featured for quick reference only, please navigate to the Instructions page for detailed information about all exercises with the Spynamics Sacro Aligner.
1. Up / Down from Hips
2. A little side to side
3. Rocking motions (feet - head)
» If problems arise try to start with exercise No. 3, then No. 2, then No. 1
» You may also watch the Video Demonstration for all exercises with the Spynamics Sacro Aligner